Keep your career moving as a Contract Administrator!
You will be reporting directly to the director and should be able to work with a small team.
Good communication, Highly organised, attention to detail, Negotiation, Leadership, Analytical Skills
Experience in similar position and office environments
Graduate Diploma in Business or higher
- developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
- managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- working with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owners and others to ensure that goals are met
- advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
- preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation’s activities
- collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project outcomes
- reviewing and arranging new office accommodation
To apply for this job, please fill out the form below and attach your resume. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.